It’s our third year anniversary. And the three years are marked by:
- We got pregnant. (morning sickness!)
- We got baby. (post-natal depression!)
- We got toddler. (life as usual)
And so we finally made it back to Dan Ryan’s for the first time since we held our wedding dinner!
Since it is our anniversary, I get to make the usually taciturn husband answer questions.
Name 3 things you like about me:
- You care about Jireh’s sleep (because I don’t)
- You take care of the house
- You pray for me
Use 3 words to describe me:
What 3 things would you like to do together before our 4th anniversary?
- Go for a holiday
- Visit the conservatories at Gardens By The Bay
- Go for family dinner
P/S – At 12:12 12/12/12 I was napping with Jireh.
It’s 7pm now and we are so beat that Jireh is asleep (his usual bedtime) which makes #3-3 above very challenging, Graham is also asleep (not his usual bedtime), and I am going to sleep (my ideal bedtime!).