I thought of cooking a simple soupy udon lunch, but we chanced upon half-price chicken boneless breasts at Cold Storage and got those instead. As usual I did not know what I would do with them. But this is how I cooked them in the end:
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper and ground oregano. Pan fry them.
- Pan fry thickly sliced tomatoes on both sides and sprinkle ground basil leaves.
- Mix mayonnaise, 1/2 lemon’s juice and Lingham chilli sauce.
- Serve chicken and tomatoes with the sauce prepared.
- Watch your husband cut pink guava for desserts.